The reasons behind why start-up businesses fail
Besides the causes of capital and business ideas, the problem of management knowledge and business operation capacity are also the top challenges that most startups are facing. Specifically, businesses often encounter the following problems:
No particular vision and 5-year goal.
Lack examination methods of business performance.
Lack functional strategies: Sales & marketing, Human resources, …
Action Plan doesn’t match with Budget Plan.
The business operation management system is still overlapping and ambiguous.
The team’s capacity has not been reached, and no plan exists to develop human resources.
Assist young startup entrepreneurs in changing their mindset and comprehending the significance of developing a corporate governance system in the startup process.
Create an open space for Vietnamese students, youngsters, and entrepreneurs to exchange, learn, and share their experiences.
Provide business management knowledge and tools in a synchronous and methodical way according to the BGS Global model, and encourage students and young people to gain actual startup knowledge simultaneously.
Support in consulting and training potential startup projects under the BGS Global Model.
Contribute to the nation’s social responsibility through effective and practical education orientations that improve the rate of successful startup businesses in Vietnam.
PHASE 1: TALKSHOW
Signing Ceremony & Exchange Program
- The aim: is to raise awareness of the importance of corporate governance systems among young startups at the start of their operations.
- Location: proposed by the Accompanying Unit.
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Number of attendees: 150 and above.
|1||The signing ceremony for the sponsoring project of consulting 1,000 young startup entrepreneurs according to the BGS Global Model between the Accompanying Unit and the BGS Global Vietnam|
|2||Welcome Dance Performance|
BGS Global Implementers present startup-based issues, including failure reasons, experiences, and solutions.
Discussion between Entrepreneurs and BGS Global Implementers
|5||Registration for the BGS Global Training Program|
|1||Build the Vision Board And 5- Year Goal|
|2||Build Corporate Structure|
|3||Build Business Health Indicator (Dashboard)|
|4||Build Action Plan and Budget|
|5||Build Sales & Marketing Strategies|
|6||Build the System of Process|
|7||Build Key Performance Indicator (KPI)|
|8||Build Human Resources Plan|
PHASE 2: CONTENT
BGS offers a FREE training on the method of system governance in accordance with BGS global model for students, start-up entrepreneurs as following contents:
PHASE 3: COACHING
Consult and suggest actual startup plans.
- Objects: students, youths, and entrepreneurs who registered to practice project implementation after a training course
Platforms: Offline or Online
|1||BGS Global assigns implementation projects to registered students.|
|2||Students present their preparation and project to the BGS Global Implementer Council.|
|3||BGS Global selects high-performing potential projects for development investment and support.|
PHASE 4: INVESTING & MENTORING
Invest and mentor on how to start a real business.
- BGS Global will invest in selected potential projects both financially and operationally, and they will be mentored for long-term business development.
What you get from the training
- Can build the system of corporate management and operations in a methodical and effective way, which has great contributions to creating driving forces for start-ups.
- Can coordination and agreement in the action strategies for the startup’s goal through the anhanced young leadership and team capacity.
- Can expand relationships with actual organizations and enterprises that create a wide range of opportunities to connect.
- Acknowledge, comprehend, and take full advantage of the application governance process in start-up enterprises.