The signing ceremony for “the sponsoring project of consulting 1000 young startup entrepreneurs according to the BGS Global model” took place at HCE on the 15th of December, 2022, between Ho Chi Minh City College of Economics, BGS Global Vietnam, and successfully-organized businesses.
The ceremony attracted the attention of nearly 400 university students from different fields of study.
The representatives of the enterprises are the following:
- David Tan Nguyen – Chairman of BGS Global Vietnam.
- Nguyen Thi Kim Dung – Deputy General Director of BGS Global Vietnam.
- La Thi Minh Phuong – Director of Braintek Vietnam.
- Ha Thi Xuan Hai – Chief Executive Officer of BMG.
- Dang Thi Thuy Phuong – Member of the Organization Committee of the project “Sponsoring and consulting 1000 young startup entrepreneurs under the BGS Global model”.
- Truong Nhu Hoa – Implementer of BGS Global Vietnam.
- Nguyen Thi Xuan Nuong – Implementer of BGS Global Vietnam.
- Phan Thuong – Reporter of Saigon Entrepreneur magazine.
- Thai Quoc Kiet – Regional Sales Director – Dong Tam Group.
- Tran Trung Hieu – Director of Professional Division – TST Tourism and Trading Service Joint Stock Company.
- Nguyen Dinh Hau – Chairman of the Board of O’Smile Vietnam
- Nguyen Thi Nhuong – Human Resources irector of EximRS Real Estate Joint Stock Company.
- Tran Ky Phong- Director of Phuc Loc An Co., Ltd.
For the Executive Board of Ho Chi Minh City College of Economics, attendees are:
- Tran Van Tu – Rector of the school.
- Nguyen Dang An Long – Vice Rector of the School.
- Pham Hung Dung – Vice Rector of the School.
- Vo Thi Khanh Van – Vice Rector of the School.
And the heads of departments, faculties, and centers.
The reason for implementing the sponsoring project of consulting 1,000 young startup entrepreneurs according to BGS Global was mentioned in the first part of the program by Ms. Nguyen Thi Kim Dung – Deputy General Director of BGS Global Vietnam. More importantly, she also expressed her expectation that the project will provide governance competency for young leaders among students, particularly Vietnamese youngsters who have startup projects incubated at the university and at Business Associations across the country. As a result, this contributes to creating an outstanding driving force to help startups firmly believe in the path of business development.
The cooperation signing ceremony took place in a delightful atmosphere with the witness of many BGS Global Vietnam implementers, guests, and students, which marked the sustainable and successful cooperation between BGS Global Vietnam, Saigon Entrepreneur Magazine, and Ho Chi Minh City College of Economics and Enterprises.
Furthermore, the reasons for Ho Chi Minh City College of Economics that accompanies the project are because of the program’s meaningful activities. It provides university students with not only professional knowledge related to governance models but also the companionship of experienced implementers. More notably, it also sponsors financially promising projects to actualize students’ ideas, Ms. Nguyen Dang An Long, Vice Rector of the University, explained.
Students have a chance to interact with experienced speakers, to raise questions, and to listen to useful lessons regarding startup problems. Therefore, this seminar is considered the most anticipated program for all students.
Surprisingly, all students agreed to participate in the training course when asked whether to register for it, which will be a great opportunity to access practical knowledge and experience for their startup business down the road.
BGS Global Vietnam would like to meet the students of the College of Economics in Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City at the upcoming training program, which involves shaping Growth Driving Force according BGS Global Model.
BGS Global Vietnam.