BGS Global Vietnam, in collaboration with Saigon Entrepreneur Magazine and Partners, held a signing ceremony for a cooperation agreement and a seminar titled “Successful Startups According to the BGS Global Model” at Ton Duc Thang University Hall on the morning of November 28, 2022.
The signing ceremony and seminar were held to strengthen collaboration between BGS Global Vietnam, Ton Duc Thang University, and other businesses. Furthermore, BGS Global inspires Ton Duc Thang students to gain more startup knowledge in preparation for the “TDTU STARTUP WINGS 2023” competition, which will take place at the school from January 7th to March 26th, 2023.
The program was attended by representatives of businesses, including:
- David Tan Nguyen – Chairman of BGS Global Vietnam.
- Nguyen Thi Kim Dung – Deputy General Director of BGS Global Vietnam.
- Truong Quoc Bao – Deputy General Manager of BrainMark Vietnam and BGS Global Vietnam Expert.
- La Thi Minh Phuong – Director of Braintek Vietnam.
- Ha Thi Xuan Hai – Chief Executive Officer of BrainMark Vietnam.
- Dang Thi Thuy Phuong – Member of the Organization Committee for the sponsoring project of “Consulting 1000 young startup entrepreneurs under the BGS Global model”.
- Truong Nhu Hoa – BGS Global Vietnam Implementer.
- Be Huynh Bich Tram – KIDO Group Senior Brand Manager and BGS Global Vietnam Implementer.
- Le Thi Thanh Lam – Vice Chairwoman of the Southern National Startup Advisory and Support Council and Ho Chi Minh City Women Entrepreneurs Association.
- Phan Thuong – Reporter of Saigon Entrepreneur magazine.
- Bui Thanh Mong – HR Manager of An Phuoc Group.
- Nguyen Thi Lien – Deputy General Director of PPJ Group.
- Nguyen Minh Man – Deputy General Director of TST Tourist.
- Nguyen Thi Nhuong – Human Resources Director of EximRS Real Estate Joint Stock Company.
- Tran Ha Huy Cuong – Director of NVDENT Company.
- Tran Ky Phong – Director of Phuc Loc An Company.
On the side of Ton Duc Thang University, participants:
- Tang Khac Quy – Head of Alumni and Business Cooperation Center.
- Tran Thanh Phuong – Vice Dean of the Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Huynh Van Van – Assistant Dean of the Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
with teachers, lecturers, officers, and students of Ton Duc Thang University.
The signing ceremony marked the successful cooperation between Ton Duc Thang University, BGS Global Vietnam, and business representatives.
Mr. Truong Quoc Bao, Deputy General Director of BrainMark Vietnam and BGS Global Vietnam Implementer, personally presented his experiences with students at the program about the causes of failure and effective startup solutions using the BGS Global model.
In addition, BGS Global Vietnam also provided detailed information about the “Project for consulting 1000 Young Startup Entrepreneurs under the BGS Global Model“, which was organized by BGS Global Vietnam in partnership with Saigon Entrepreneur Magazine. It is regarded as a national-scale project with collaboration from the Department of Industry and Trade, the Department of Science and Technology, business associations, and major universities across the nation for Ton Duc Thang university students.
In addition, students had the opportunity to exchange experiences with BGS Global implementers and business representatives during the seminar, which was enthusiastically supported by receiving many questions about problems and difficulties when starting a business, such as how to solve difficulties when finding startup ideas, how to compete with competitors and issues related to human resources and corporate culture for startups. The entrepreneurs offered their practical startup knowledge and some important suggestions on how to consider ideas to acquire funding for startup projects, as well as how to manage and maintain startup ideas to achieve success. In addition, the students received valuable vouchers for BMG Business Training courses and also the book “Nguoi Co Van” by Ms. Thanh Lam – Vice President of Ho Chi Minh City Women Entrepreneurs Association.
When the program came to an end, BTC gained the students’ attention and received positive feedback, and more than 100 students registered to join the startup training of the BGS Global model. BGS Global Vietnam hopes to assist students in developing their startup projects in the near future. Simultaneously, “the sponsoring project of consulting 1000 young startup entrepreneurs according to the BGS Global model” can be spread throughout the country, which allows the participation of many students and young startups and assists businesses in overcoming current challenges; thereby creating a driving force for business growth and building a prosperous Vietnamese business community.
BGS Global Vietnam.