BGS Global Vietnam was present at the Ho Chi Minh University of Economics and Finance (UEF) on the 16th of December, 2022, to participate in the signing ceremony for “the sponsoring project of consulting 1000 young startup entrepreneurs according to the BGS Global Model” in the organization of the school, BGS Global Vietnam, and some enterprises.
The symposium attracted the participation of many enterprises, implementers, and nearly 200 students.
For enterprises, attendees include:
- David Tan Nguyen – Chairman of BGS Global Vietnam.
- Nguyen Thi Kim Dung – Deputy General Director of BGS Global Vietnam.
- La Thi Minh Phuong – Director of Braintek Vietnam.
- Ha Thi Xuan Hai – Chief Executive Officer of BMG.
- Dang Thi Thuy Phuong – Member of the Organization Committee of the project “Sponsoring and consulting 1000 young startup entrepreneurs under the BGS Global model”.
- Duong Phuoc Tra My – Implementer of BGS Global Vietnam.
- Be Huynh Bich Tram – Implementer of BGS Global Vietnam
- Phan Thuong – Reporter of Saigon Entrepreneur magazine.
- Le Thi Thanh Lam – Vice Chairwoman of the Southern National Startup Advisory and Support Council and Vice President of Ho Chi Minh Women Entrepreneurs Association.
- Vo Quoc Huy – Sales Executive Director of Dong Tam Group.
- Nguyen Dinh Hau – Chairman of the Board of O’Smile Vietnam
- Ms. Nguyen Thi Nhuong – Human Resources Director of EximRS Real Estate Joint Stock Company.
For the representatives of the school, there was the participation of:
- Ngo Cao Cuong – Standing Vice Rector of the school.
- Do Quoc Anh – Vice Chairman of the School Council.
- Ms. Ngo Thanh Phuong Quynh, Vice Dean of Marketing Faculty.
And the heads of departments, faculties, and centers.
Vietnam is considered one of the countries with many promising projects due to its vibrant startup spirit. However, when it comes to the reasons why more than 90% of enterprises failed, most students and Vietnamese youths always have commonplace thoughts and ideas that originate from their enthusiasm, passion, and belief when building their startups. Moreover, they simply assume that enterprises will develop sustainably with only the source of capital and effort without paying much attention to the operating systems and overall governance models such as vision, people, process, strategy, organizational structure, etc. As a result, startups suffer from stagnation, slow progress, and missed opportunities in the future.
In order to remedy the shortcomings mentioned above, Ho Chi Minh University of Economics and Finance collaborated with BGS Global Vietnam and other enterprises to sign “The sponsoring project of consulting 1000 young startup entrepreneurs according to BGS Global”, which allows students to change their minds and comprehend the significance of corporate governance systems during their startup process.
“Once the project of consulting 1,000 young startup entrepreneurs according to the BGS Global Model is implemented, it will support students in building governance and corporate operating systems in a methodical and efficient way; thereby contributing to the creation of remarkable growth forces for startup businesses. More importantly, this will be the opportunity for students not only to bring their successful startup ideas to the market but also to connect and expand relationships with organizations and enterprises.” Ms. Nguyen Thi Kim Dung, Deputy General Director of BGS Global Vietnam shared.
Follow that, Ms. Duong Phuoc Tra My – BGS Global Vietnam Implementer shared her startup experience with the content: “successful startup stories according to BGS Global Model”. From her experience, there are multiple reasons for the failure of startups, including unpotential goods, products with poor quality, inefficient teams, and even a methodical corporate governance system. The BGS Global Model, also known as a growth driving model, will help students deal with problems related to the governance system. Therefore, this model is highly compatible with startups and SMEs.
The program became more “hot and vibrant” when it came to the discussion section, it is regarded as an important part that helps them understand better about startups and approach potential enterprises through the detailed and enthusiastic answers of the speakers to startup-relevant questions and problems.
The program at the Ho Chi Minh University of Economics and Finance came to an end “the journey of consulting 1000 youth startup entrepreneurs according to the BGS Global Model in 2022. BGS Global Vietnam will continue the journey to introduce the project to all corners of the nation so that the BGS Global Model can be easily accessible to more students.
BGS Global Vietnam