On the first day of December, BGS Global Vietnam, Saigon Entrepreneur Magazine and many Enterprises were present at Nguyen Tat Thanh University to attend the Signing Ceremony of “the sponsoring project of consulting 1000 young startup entrepreneurs according to BGS Global Model” and seminar of the successful start-up stories according to the BGS Global model – the first phase of the sponsoring project of consulting 1000 young startup entrepreneurs according to BGS Global Model”.
Nearly 200 university students with a startup passion and enthusiasm participated in the seminar.
Participation in the program involves the presence of:
- MBA. David Tan Nguyen – Chairman of BGS Global Vietnam.
- Ms. Nguyen Thi Kim Dung – Deputy General Director of BGS Global Vietnam.
- Mr. Nguyen Hai – Deputy General Director of BrainGroup
- Ms. La Thi Minh Phuong – Director of Braintek Vietnam.
- Ms. Ha Thi Xuan Hai – Chief Executive Officer of BMG Business Training.
- Ms. Dang Thi Thuy Phuong – Member of the Organization Committee of the project “consulting 1000 young startup entrepreneurs according to the BGS Global model”.
- Ms. Truong Nhu Hoa – Implementer of BGS Global Vietnam.
- Ms. Be Huynh Bich Tram – Senior Brand Manager of KIDO Group and BGS Global Implementer.
- Ms. Duong Phuoc Tra My – BGS Global Implementer.
- Ms. Nguyen Thi Xuan Nuong – BGS Global Implementer.
- Mr. Nguyen Ngoc Khat – ASL Business Development Director.
- Ms. Le Thi Thanh Lam – Vice Chairwoman of the Southern Business Advisory and Support Council and HCMC Women Entrepreneurs Association.
- Mr. Nguyen Dinh Hau – General Director of O’Smile Company.
- Ms. Phan Thuong – Reporter of Saigon Entrepreneur magazine.
- Mr. Nguyen Minh Man – TSTtourist Chief Communications Officer.
- Mr. Tran Ky Phong – Director of Phuc Loc An Company.
- Mr. Thai Quoc Kiet – Regional Sales Director – Dong Tam Group.
On the side of Nguyen Tat Thanh University, Board of Leaders includes:
- Tran Ai Cam – Member of the School Council, Head of the school & Event Organizer
- Bach Long Giang – Director of The Startup Incubationand Innovation Centre & Head of the Organization Board
- Huynh Hong Mai – Deputy Director of The Startup Incubationand Innovation Centre & Deputy of the Organization Board
- Nguyen Thi Thu Thao – Secretary of the Communist Youth Union and Standing Deputy of the Department of Student Affairs
In particular, the program also had the presence of Dr. Pham Hong Quat – Director of the Science and Technology Enterprise Market Development Department
The program started with a speech by Dr. Tran Ai Cam – Member of the School Council and Principal of the University, she not only shared about the school’s startup activities and events over the years, but also mentioned the reason why the school decided to accompany the sponsoring project of consulting 1000 young startup entrepreneurs according to the BGS Global Model, and moreover, she also demonstrated her expectations on the achievable results once the project is implemented.
The signing ceremony took place successfully with the participation of many BGS Global Vietnam implementers, guests, and students, which marked the significant collaboration between BGS Global, Saigon Entrepreneurs Magazine, Nguyen Tat Thanh University, and many enterprises.
Furthermore, you had the opportunity to listen to a very interesting startup story from the girl who used to sell guave for living, Ms Be Huynh Bich Tram – BGS Global Vietnam Implementer. She simplifies the startup stories to students, especially in the BGS Global Model, which allows them to acquire profound knowledge related to corporate governance, serving as the foundation for startups.
When it came to the Q&A Part, BGS Global Vietnam Implementers and Entrepreneurs received much interest from students with many questions. Hence, experienced entrepreneurs offered appropriate answers and useful advice and suggestions that gave them more confidence in their career path down the road.
Finally, BGS Global received many registration forms from students for the training program of BGS Global Model—the second phase of the project. We at BGS Global Vietnam hoped that students would have more opportunities to approach many implementers and businesses in order to learn many valuable lessons for their academic studies and startup plans in the future.
BGS Global Vietnam.